Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hello, Ricky!- Chicago Newborn Photographer

I have fallen a little behind on blogging, but I am so happy to finally be posting about this little cutie! Baby Ricky was really fighting sleep for the first hour of the session (like most of my tiniest clients like to do), but he never made a peep. He just looked around and seemed to not want to miss out on all the excitement. Ricky's family purchased the Grow With Me package, so I will be photographing this little guy a few more times this year. I love seeing how newborns change in only a few short months and the Grow With Me package assures that you will have a great portrait collection during your baby's first year of life. 


Welcome to the world, Ricky! 


8 comments:

  1. Lovely newborn photos, and what an adorable baby boy! I love the natural and organic style of this newborn session, job well done! And how awesome that these Chicago parents choose to go with the Grow With Me package, I'm sure they will have no regrets when they see all of these gorgeous images of their newborn baby boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful newborn photos. Great job on this Chicago area newborn photography session! It's always wonderful when parents make the decision to purchase the Grow With Me photography package. I love to watch my newborns babies grow too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. True beauty in your work, Hannah Drews. Can't wait to see more photos of little Ricky in his Grow with Me photo sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful newborn portraits. These baby photographs will bring a lifetime of happiness to this family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful new family and newborn photo session! Hanna Drews Photography is the place to have your photos taken in Chicago area!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I just adore that image of him and Mummy together - GORGEOUS! Love, love, love your lighting in this session, just perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh his sweet little smirk! I love it. What a perfectly sweet gallery of newborn photos from Chicago- thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete