Thursday, July 17, 2014

Ioana & Jonathan- Chicago Engagement Photography

Returning from vacation is always tough, but luckily I have a lot of wonderful photos to look back on. I spent a lovely week in Northern Michigan with my boyfriend and his family and am already missing the nightly campfires, farm stands, and country road runs alongside the cherry orchards. Chicago is a wonderful city, but it was quite nice to get away from the crowds and traffic.

During the trip I was able to coax Ioana and Jonathan into a little engagement session (coax may be a strong word, I think they were excited :) These two met 4 years ago at a mutual friend's wedding and have been together ever since. Jonathan and Ioana live in Washington D.C. working as an architect and graphic designer, respectively (could they be any cooler?). Check out Ioana's awesome design work here. Can't wait for this wedding, you guys are the best! <3

Next up is an adorable cake smash/first birthday party that you won't want to miss!


Hannah Drews of Hannah Drews Photography is an award-winning photographer serving the city of Chicago  as well as the surrounding suburbs. She specializes in maternityfamily, and newborn photography and works primarily with beautiful, natural light. Booking with Hannah Drews Photography ensures you will receive a timeless portrait that you and your family will cherish for a lifetime. Her style is classic, natural, and simple.

1 comment:

  1. Wow wonderful photographs shared by Hannah Drews. I agree with you that Chicago is wonderful city, I love visiting there in my vacations. It’s really amazing to have experience of weddings at Chicago Wedding Venues. I will arrange my wedding there, because it’s my dream since childhood to plan for destination wedding.

    ReplyDelete