Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Holidays! Year in Review - Chicago Newborn and Family Photographer

Aren't the holidays always a whirlwind?? I spent a lovely week in Michigan with my family and was able to take some cute shots of my sister and niece in a snowball fight, and also had waaaay to many cookies and pieces of pie!

I also had the whole week off to look forward to the new year and to brainstorm ideas to improve my business in 2014. I am going to focus more on newborns as well as offer some great canvas and print package options. There will also be a mini session sometime around Valentine's Day, so keep an eye on the blog and facebook page for more info :-)

Here are some of my favorite images from 2013 and I look forward to meeting lots of new little babies and creating lasting relationships with families. Happy New Year!


2 comments: