Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Baby Jaden- Chicago Newborn Photographer

I loved this session with baby Jaden and his "sisters." The dogs were so good during their portion of the newborn photo shoot, and thanks to a dog treat being held above my head, they posed perfectly still :)
Jaden was such a sweetheart and I only saw his eyes for the first couple minutes of the shoot and then he was out like a light.

It is always a nice surprise to arrive at a client's home and find they have awesome wood floors to include in basket shots as well as a large sliding glass door that let in the perfect amount of morning light. I am working toward a more airy and natural look to my portraits and I love the look of babies surrounded by soft light and white fabrics. I also hope to do a little more "un-posing" of newborns in future sessions so check back for a post on how to achieve this organic look.

Welcome to the world, Jaden!



7 comments:

  1. What a darling newborn boy! I especially love the pictures of him with the dogs. You are an excellent photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the session -- especially with the Boxers! Wonderful Chicago Newborn Photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very sweet! Absolutely in love with the dogs! Welcome to the world sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet newborn photography! How did you pose a newborn and 2 dogs? You must be magical. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Such a precious newborn and beautiful session... Thanks for sharing! LOVE the dogs:) Beautiful Chicago newborn photography!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These little newborn baby photos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete