Monday, April 21, 2014

Hello, Baby Kingston!- Chicago Newborn Photographer

The L family reached out to me a week after they welcomed their sweet little baby boy into the world. I was fortunate to have some room in my schedule and was able to photograph baby Kingston when he was two weeks old. This little guy really made me work during the session! He loved being in his Mommy's arms and we were able to take some beautiful lifestyle portraits with him nice and cozy in his favorite spot. His blue and gold nursery was AMAZING and it is obvious his parents have killer style (check out his little bow-tie!)

I really enjoyed spending a morning with this wonderful family and can't wait to see them all again.

Welcome to the world, Kingston!


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful lifestyle newborn photography session! I love the variety of poses and lifestyle images. I think the dog photo is my favorite! Chicago has some adorable residents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Chicago family got the best of both worlds with this stylized newborn session and the lifestyle session. Love how the whole family, including the family dog welcomed newborn baby Kingston! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply LOVE newborn baby photos that are taken in their own home. There is something so much more meaningful about it! I am sure this Chicago family is thrilled to have such a talented photographer around to document these precious moments!

    ReplyDelete