Sunday, June 1, 2014

Exciting News at Hannah Drews Photography!

Over the past few weeks you may have noticed some changes at Hannah Drews Photography as I slowly create my new website and blog. I have spent many hours working on a fresh website design (loving my new logo from Indie Grace Design Studio) and have also made some adjustments to my pricing structure.


Each new collection includes digital images (hooray!), and with the most inclusive collection, you will receive beautiful heirloom products featured below; a gorgeous white leather 12x12 photo album, gallery-wrapped canvas, and custom USB loaded with your full portrait gallery.

Top: 12x12 layflat 30-page album
Bottom: 24x30 inch Gallery Wrapped Canvas

I am also very excited to now offer Lifestyle Portrait Sessions! This is a great option for those clients looking for a more laid-back, documentary type of photo shoot that takes place in their home (or other favorite spot).  This session, along with my Child, Family, & Engagement Sessions, are only $350 and include a USB of your full photo gallery.


Please take a look around my new site and let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment