Saturday, June 28, 2014

Welcome Baby James! - Chicago Newborn Photography

Oh, I will never have enough wonderful things to say about this family! I met James' mom and dad back in April for a mini maternity session. The weather was terrible, (we had hoped for tulips, but no such luck), but these two just soldiered on with the best attitude. They are both from England so they had no problem enjoying the cold, rainy weather :-)

Once little James was born, I ventured out to Glen Ellyn and set up shop in their dining room. Lucy had warned me that James had been having a difficult time settling so I was thinking the session may be tougher than usual. Luckily James was the perfect little gentleman and slept like a champ. Below are some of my favorite shots from this newborn session. Cheerio, P Family! I hope to see you all again!







No comments:

Post a Comment