Friday, September 5, 2014

Hello, Leo! - Chicago Newborn Baby Portraits

What a handsome fella! This guy was so little when I met him, just over 6 lbs, but already full of personality. His parents requested neutral colors (my favorite), so I made sure to bring along some cute gray and cream props. I love incorporating lifestyle images with the whole family, and Leo gave me a wide variety of emotions while cuddled in his mom's arms. He smiled, he cried, and he gave the saddest little pout. I think it was just his way of saying he was sad the session was coming to an end   :-)  Welcome to the world, Leo! 










Hannah Drews of 
Hannah Drews Photography is an award-winning photographer serving the city of Chicago  as well as the surrounding suburbs. She specializes in Chicago newborn photography, Chicago child photography and Chicago family photography and works primarily with beautiful, natural light. Booking with Hannah Drews Photography ensures you will receive a timeless portrait that you and your family will cherish for a lifetime. Her style is classic, natural, and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment