Friday, September 5, 2014

Hello, William!- Chicago Newborn Photography

Oh, this little boy was such a sweetheart! He did SO well during his first photo shoot, and he was just as sleepy as can be. I loved trying out my DIY dyed flokati for the first time. I was going for a navy color, but am pretty happy with this blue/gray that I ended up with! Will is one of my Ultimate First Year babies, so you will be seeing more of his adorable face in the coming months! 








Hannah Drews of Hannah Drews Photography is an award-winning photographer serving the city of Chicago  as well as the surrounding suburbs. She specializes in Chicago newborn photography, Chicago child photography and Chicago family photography and works primarily with beautiful, natural light. Booking with Hannah Drews Photography ensures you will receive a timeless portrait that you and your family will cherish for a lifetime. Her style is classic, natural, and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment