Thursday, January 30, 2014

Escaping to Miami- Chicago Family and Newborn Photographer

After one cancelled flight on Friday evening and one delay on Saturday morning, I finally made it to Miami! It was just the little break from the cold that I needed and spending time with Michael's family is always a great time. Little miss Eliana was my very first newborn "client" and it has been so amazing to see her grow and change each time I visit. Sunday we spent some time doing a lifestyle photo shoot in their beautiful Coconut Grove home. Eliana was on fire that day, so many smiles and so much spit-up! I will be going back to Miami at the end of February to photograph the newest addition to a family I used to nanny for and can't wait!


 Here are some of my favorites from the trip-






4 comments:

  1. So fun to get the chance to watch your little clients grow! Adorable baby and family photos! Enjoy the warmth before you head back home :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom looks amazing for having such a little one, beautifully done family portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! What a beautiful family session!

    ReplyDelete