Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hello, Lyla! - Chicago Newborn Baby Photographer

Sessions like this one remind me just how wonderful this job can be. I am so lucky to be able to go into my client's homes and meet their newest family members, sometimes only a few days after being born, and leave feeling like I have created new friendships. This session was so much fun because not only did I get to photography a sweet 4 day old baby girl, but I also got to shoot her older brother who was not quite one year old. Hudson was such a charmer, and very quick to smile which made my job very easy. Lyla was wide awake for the first 30 minutes of the session, but once she gave in to the tiredness, she was out for the next couple hours. The little car and trailer was such a cute idea, and I am sure these siblings will become great friends in the coming years. Welcome to the world, Lyla, and happy first birthday, Hudson!








7 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Simply love the Flintstone's car and newborn carrier, what a clever idea to get two little ones in an image together! I bet mom was thrilled :). I wish newborn photography was like this when my kids were little. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! and the one with big brother and baby is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just darling. You are an amazing newborn photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful & adorable!! Love the car idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I ever move to Chicago I'll be looking you up, I love your newborn photography!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your photography is so much fun its very custom . I love the newborn portraits, they are so clean and natural looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the car and little tow!! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete