Monday, January 20, 2014

Kinzie Bridge Fashion Shoot- Chicago Photographer

I am always on the lookout for a new photo shoot location, and when I visited the Merchandise Mart the other week, I saw the view from the Kinzie bridge and knew I had to do a shoot there asap. Luckily, I have a wonderful friend (and natural model) who writes for a fashion blog and was looking to take some portraits for an upcoming post. She wore a perfectly chic outfit that matched the gritty cityscape and bridge graffiti. Check out her blog, 2girlsin2cities, for great fashion inspiration and great DIY projects.

If any high school seniors are looking for a unique portrait location, contact me to book your Kinzie Bridge/Downtown Chicago session this spring!






3 comments:

  1. Love the city skape! Beautiful photos & awesome location in Chicago to be able to photograph beautiful people such as your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again! It's so much fun taking pictures with you! - J

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing fashion photography featuring a beautiful Chicago skyline. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete